Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!... first completed top of 2014!

Just completed M6794.

I used stash satin with pleather (vegan leather, love the PC term) accents.

I was going to add leather sleeves, but I wanted to keep things simple.. My only dislike is that the neckline does not lay as I had envisioned.

I used my new Singer One Plus sewing machine and the top is pictured on my new dress form(CHRISTmas presents from the hubs and kids)





Next I am working on a faux wrap dress with leather sleeves and trim.

Love and Blessings,
Dawn


3 comments:

Ambitious Sewer said...

The top looks great! I like the use of the pleather sash. I had an issue with my neckline when attempting to do a similar style. The only thing I did was iron the nonsense out of it. It helped a little bit.

Aminat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, now found yours. Your top is so lovely

DawnSSL said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies and for the comments. @ambitious Sewer, I will give that a try,thanks!