Wednesday, November 27, 2013

(mini) Maxi Skirt

Following Mimi G's tutorial I created the following:



 
 
 
I never made the linen pants(only a muslin and addressed fitting issues) for my son's gf... had to purchase more fabric. They are back from Asia and had a wonderful time. I will get stated on the the second muslin and hopefully I can post them here by the 1st weekend in December... Where did 2013 go?
 
Also I have my first prom dress order! We have to set up and initial consultation but I am excited. My daughter is still undecided on the design of her gown. I had ordered some fabric swatches (for her original design) but none of them made her happy..
 
I have set up my sewing studio in my dining room (with the blessing of the hubby) which will make for an interesting Thanksgiving...
 
Praying for a safe and merry holiday season for all of you!
 
 
Love and Blessings,
Dawn

No comments: