Friday, January 8, 2010

With bated breath...

Last night I was able to squeeze the pattern for the cardi-wrap, but just barely. I hope I stayed true to the straight of grain. We shall see.

I just received my order form Fabric.com!!!

I am so happy with it.

My boss walked by as I was fondling it and I thought he was going to write me up on s.exu.al harassment charges.
I decided not to rush to take it home(no, it is not a secret purchase, hubby bought it for me!), but I know myself all to well. I have several UFO's at home as it is and I would push the cardi-wrap project aside to start on a skirt or dress or shirt or whatever.

I getting all tingly just thinking about playing with this fabric.

God bless,
Dawn

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi and Thanks for visting. Enjoy your fabric. I ordered from Fabric.com this weekend and seriously wondering where will I put it... my sewing room is maxed to the hilt with crafting stuff.