My machine was acting up during the topstitching of the neckband so I had to do a lot of pulling the tread through to the underside, because each time I stopped stitching the tension of the top thread would leave a loop. I must get my machine serviced soon! I tried adjusting everything from the stitch length and the tension to another sewing needle.
However, I do see the potential in this. I will make it again in a gauze, lengthen the bodice and remove some of the width in the sleeves at the wrist. I like the elastic that I added at the hem so I will keep that.
Here is the blouse on Dee:
On to the next one.
Love and blessings,