Friday, January 11, 2013

Resolution?


I have been reading a lot of inspirational post about changing habits and putting in the work needed to achieve personal goals.
If I cannot do anything I can dream, but a dream is really nothing without the work to bring the dream into fruition.

I have decided to change some habits and start living my life as a conqueror. My God tells me that I am more than a conqueror. If (since) I confess that I believe God's Word than I can not pick and choose which parts I am going to live out...
My resolves:

To dedicate at least 45 minutes a day to devotion to God(reading, praying, singing dance)
To do something sewing related five days a week for at least 20 mins.

To do some form of exercise five days a week for at least 30 mins.
To spend more quality time with my husband.

To spend more productive quality time with my youngest daughter.

To drive at least once a week.

I am going to print this out and place it on my night stand in a frame.

 To God be the glory!

No comments: