Friday, September 4, 2009

My mom is my best girlfriend....

After an unexpected breast biopsy I needed a little "pick me up". I begged(she bought more fabric than i did!) my mother to go to Gaffney Fabrics to buy fabric for McCall's 5972. I fell in love with this after seeing their fall patterns link on Adrienne's blog. I purchase a grey and black tweedish wool blend and a black georgette for the contrast (I will be making view c).

Now I only hope that my Joanne's has the pattern. I want to wear it to my pastor's anniversary dinner on the 13th. I will pick up the binding , zipper and bias fold tape this afternoon at Joanne's.

I am also working on Simplicity's 3631, which I have coveted secretly ever since some of my favorite bloggers (Erica & Tearsa) reviewed their creations a year ago! I had to stop because i ran out interfacing. I picked some up last night.

Hopefully I will have some pictures to post soon.

God Bless

No comments: